Sunday, January 21, 2018

Auntie Bree:     I'm a retired nurse with a lot of time on my h...

Auntie Bree:  About Me   I have always loved doing crafts.  when other kids were taking dance and other lessons....I was taking ceramics lessons.  My mother had me enrolled in several crafts of the month clubs.  I can't remember never crafting.  My mom n granny always crafted, and my family is very gifted musically/artsy.
    I could never list the types of things I have done. anywhere from doing feather n ink tats, cake decorating,  jewelry, and bob ross style painting to building a closet.     
     I love carpentry, I can't build a house, but I can fix it up.  I built the cabinets and built most of the inside of my mom's home in Vermont,  I love working with wood.
     I started making clothes for myself at about 16 cause I was interested.  Later on, in life I had to make my own clothes and uniforms cause I had gotten so fat I couldn't find clothes to fit me.
      My other hobby is working out/dancing/weightlifting.  I always loved dancing.  My Two childhood dreams were to be a nurse or a ballerina.  My mom always bought me ballerina slippers growing up and I tried but I was a big girl....
    5 years ago I got divorced.  Changed my life totally.  first time I had totally been on my own cause my mom had passed before the divorce, and my daughter, go married.
       I started working on myself.  I got hooked on working out.  It helps me so much with arthritis pain I've had since a teen.  I usually don't have much pain as long as I'm working out! Plus it makes me feel good.  I'll be glad when it warms up so I can get out and walk again!!!  Hope you enjoy getting to know me!

No comments:

Post a Comment