Sunday, January 28, 2018

online shopping -ebates

    So I cant drive, (spinal stenosis has made my feet numb) so I do a lot of shopping online. I joined Ebates .  almost anywhere you shop you can get a percent back from Ebates.  Even if it's only one percent, it adds up.  you were going to shop anyway and get nothing!  When I joined I got a ten dollar bonus.  I have already received a check.  Ebates also has a good referral program, fifteen person you refer.  (see page for rules)

     Ebates is really easy to use to.  There is an ebate button you install in your browser when you shop if they have a discount, and I have always gotten one it pops up. you click on the discount, shop as usual.  Whatever percent Ebates told you that would give you ,x what you spent on the site = money you make on ebates.

Ebates pays every 3 months, if you have made five dollars.  To see full rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment