Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Dream Catcher


     Right now I am working on a dream catcher, from stuff I have found laying around.  The base is a wire coat hanger.  Where suede lace usually goes I have some sort of twisted up paper type lace I found. I'm waxed cord instead of sinew, cause that's all I had.
     I never totally like anything I make, I see all the mistakes.  This is no except, because I know all the products used were wrong, BUT it's looking good so far. smiles.
I  like this project,its made me feel proud, having used stuff laying around the house.  Anyone who does crafts knows its not cheap.  I want to see if I can look around and see if I can make anything else, with just the stuff I have.
     
       thanks for coming   Check out Learn how to Crochet FREE MANY PATTERNS

No comments:

Post a Comment