Thursday, February 1, 2018

hack emails

     I have an I phone, so I deal with Apple.  Lately I been getting these emails.  They claim they are from Apple.  My account has been locked on blah blah date, I will not be able to use Apple till I log in and address the problem.  The first email I clicked on the link in the email.  The site looked just like Apple, but I remember reading on someones site never click those links, instead go to the site and log in.  so I closed the link.  I went to Apple, signed in, no problems.  
    I believe these emails are password stealing emails.  Anyone with Apple,  be careful.  Everything about these emails look real.
   I wish I could remember where I read the tip of never clicking on links for your sites on emails. Instead go to your site and sign in, because they saved me from be hacked..Have A nice Day
   

No comments:

Post a Comment